Competition is open to anyone age 18 and over, resident in the Republic of Ireland, with the exception of employees, board members and their immediate families and anyone professionally connected with JBCFF or the promotion. Closing date for entry is 5pm on Monday, 2 nd September. Entries submitted after this final closing date will not be included.
Prize is 2 tickets to Ladies Polo Day, Thursday, 5th September 2019, Phoenix Park Polo Grounds, Dublin. Winner must be available to attend Ladies Polo Day and will be contacted by email and phone. Tickets are non-transferable. There is no cash or other prize alternative. No cash in lieu. In the event of cancellations, there will be not be a cash alternative of the prize value. Both winner and guest must be over 18 years of age and appropriate Identification will be requested in advance.
By participating in JBCFF competitions, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions. The competition rules will be fully described in the online post. Usually it would include comment/like/tag/share posts and/or tweets. Winners will be chosen at random from the draw from those who have correctly submitted their entry. Draw will take place on the date published and winners will be contacted via email/phone to organise delivery of the prize.
1. JBCFF reserves the right to withdraw or amend this competition in the event of any unforeseen circumstances outside their reasonable control.
2. JBCFF and its’ agents accept no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition.
3. Decisions of JBCFF and its’ agents are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
4. JBCFF reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that we believe that any winner has contravened any of these terms and conditions.
5. JBCFF reserves the right to draw an alternative winner in the event that no contact has been made within a 12 hour period after the closing of the competition.
6. JBCFF are not liable for any loss, damage or injury that might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the promotion or prize.
7. Entry into this competition will be deemed to be a full and unconditional acceptance by the applicant of the Terms and Conditions of this competition. A failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions may result in disqualification from the competitions and, if applicable, forfeiture of the prize(s). The Promoter reserves the right to alert any social media platform to any such behaviour, which may result in the person’s account being frozen, pending investigation.
8. Only one entry per person. No applications from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to seek and issue publicity on behalf of the Entrants. By entering the promotions, the Entrants agree to participate in publicity as reasonably requested surrounding the promotion.
10. Proof of identity may be called for before the prize is awarded as proof of age.