If you are bored of bodyweight workouts at home and looking for a new challenge, this is the perfect opportunity for you! While we all eagerly await gyms reopening, why not look into some dumbbells to add an extra challenge to your home workout?
We have partnered with Dublin Dumbbells, an Irish owned family business that opened during lockdown, to giveaway 3 sets of custom dumbbells.
One lucky winner will get to choose their desired weights of three sets of dumbbells. The prize can be delivered within Dublin, Kildare, Meath, Louth or Wicklow. Alternatively, the prize is available for collection within Dublin.
We are so thankful to Dublin Dumbbells for providing the prize for this raffle, particularly when it aligns so well with our mission. Keeping an active and healthy lifestyle is critical to cystic fibrosis patients, and the money raised from this raffle will go towards the Tranquility House – a home away from home for CF patients and their families while undergoing long hospital stays.
Raffle tickets are available for as little as €2, via this link.Enter Here
Best of luck!
Dublin Dumbbells JBCFF
Competition TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions,
and agreed to be bound by them, when entering this Promotion.
Who may enter:
1. This competition (the “Promotion”) is open to residents of ROI and NI,
aged 16 or over. However due to the nature of the prize, the winner must be
available to collect the prize directly from Dublin Dumbbells in Dublin.
Neither Dublin Dumbbells or Julian Benson CF Foundation can be held
responsible for delivering the prize to the winner if they are unable to collect
the prize. Dublin Dumbbells can offer delivery within Dublin, Kildare, Meath,
Louth or Wicklow.
2. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the
Promoter, companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such
companies may not enter this Promotion.
How to enter:
1. To take part in this Promotion a raffle ticket must be purchased from the
official raffle online at iDonate.
2. Entry requirements: You must purchase a minimum of one raffle ticket to
enter. All funds raised go towards the Julian Benson CF Foundation.
3. Multiple entries are allowed.
4. The “entrant” is the person whose name is identified on the mode of entry.
1. The Promotion opens on Wednesday 14 th April 2021. All entries must be
received by 11:00 p.m. (Irish time) on Wednesday 28 th 2021. (“Closing Date”).
Winner selection and notification:
1. There will be one winner selected. The winner will be selected at random
(under the supervision of an independent person) from all complete, correct
and eligible entries received by the Closing Date.
2. The winner will be notified via email within around three working days of
10. The winner and Dublin Dumbbells will arrange collection of the prize
directly at a time that suits both parties.
· 1 prize of three sets of dumbbells. The winner can choose the weights of each
set at their discretion.
2. Prizes are non-transferable. No cash or other alternative.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prizes (or any part of the
prizes) for a prize or prizes of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is
necessary for reasons beyond its reasonable control. There is no cash
alternative to the prize(s) (or any part of thereof) and unless the Promoter
agrees otherwise in writing the [prize is/prizes are] non-refundable and non-
4. If any winner is not able, for any reason, to accept a prize, or cannot be
contacted or does not respond within 1 day being selected and contacted, the
Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant.
5. Details of prize winners’ names and county will be available for one month
after the close of this Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address set
out below and stating the name and date of the Promotion or by emailing
Use of your Entry:
1. By submitting your Entry, you irrevocably grant a licence (i.e. permission)
for the Promoter and its agents and licensees to edit, publish, broadcast and
otherwise use your Entry for any and all purposes in any and all media
throughout the world in perpetuity (or, where such a licence is not lawful or
enforceable, for up to 50 years from the date the Entry is submitted to the
Promotion), including, without limitation, on the Promoter’s publicly
accessible website(s), Facebook page(s), Twitter feeds, YouTube
page(s)/channel(s) and all other media whether now known or hereafter
invented (“Permitted Purposes”). For the avoidance of doubt the Promoter
may, without limitation, add a soundtrack of its own choosing to your Entry
and edit/splice it together with other entries.
2. By submitting your Entry, you warrant and undertake that:
a) you are the legal and beneficial owner of all intellectual property rights in
the Entry (including all images, footage, music and text submitted by you as
part of the entry process), that your Entry is your own original work and does
not infringe any third party rights;
b) you have the right to grant the Promoter permission to use your Entry in
the ways described in these terms and conditions;
c) your Entry does not infringe Irish law or the law in the country in which you
are normally resident;
d) your Entry does not, to the best of your knowledge and belief, infringe the
law of any other country;
e) you hereby waive and agree not to assert (and warrant that all individuals
featured have waived and agreed not to assert) any moral rights in and in
connection with the Entry;
f) you shall, on request, do such other things and execute such documents as
are reasonably requested of you by the Promoter in order to allow the
Promoter to use your Entry for the Permitted Purposes;
g) you have obtained all relevant rights and written permission from
individuals featured in the Entry, and that your Entry does not feature anyone
under the age of 12 (unless it is your own child and you have that child’s
1. You agree to indemnify the Promoter in respect of any and all third-party
claims arising out of or in connection with any breach by you of the warranties
and undertakings set out in these terms and conditions (in particular, the
warranties and undertakings set out above).
1. There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability
to you, and these are explained in the next two paragraphs. The law does not
allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as
death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false
statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts
full liability for these matters and all matters for which it cannot, under Irish
law, exclude or limit its liability. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability below
will apply. References to the “Promoter” in these paragraphs include all of the
Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in
2. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in
connection with) occurrences beyond the Promoter’s control, including
but not limited to:
a) any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion;
b) any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
c) problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach
the intended recipient); and
d) any act or default of any third-party supplier.
1. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer,
hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt
or processing of your Entry.
2. Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete
entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
3. The judge’s and Promoter’s decisions are final and binding in all respects on
all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not
comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
4. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of
cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind
(including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize
winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion)
to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be
responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
5. All Entries are subject to moderation. The Promoter reserves the right (in its
sole discretion) to deem an entry to be ineligible should it contain offensive,
inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content.
6. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any
1. The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details for
https://jbcff.com/privacy-policy/ for further details.
2. If you have opted in, the Promoter (and their respective business partners if
applicable) may also use the details you give us to contact you for marketing
purposes by post, email and/or SMS.
3. The winner(s) agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness
for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. The
winner(s) may be asked to take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at
the Promoter’s request.
Irish Law applies:
1. This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection
with it (including the prize(s)), shall be governed by and construed in
accordance with Irish law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of Ireland
shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of
or in connection with this Promotion (including the prize(s)).
1. The Promoter is Julian Benson CF Foundation whose registered office is 26
Upper Pembroke Street, Dublin 2.